Sunday 2 September 2012

A little bit about myself



I chose Media as one of my subjects because I would like learn about what goes on behind the scenes, in case I want to pursue something in the production industry. I would want to go into the film industry, preferably working on action or horror movies.

Other subjects I have taken are -
  • Business Studies
  • Economics
  • English Literature
Some of my favourite bands include: You Me At Six, I first heard their song Finders Keepers when it first came out and didn't give it much thought, now after listening to their other albums I have found to really enjoy their music; Fall out boy, although the band has now split up I still enjoy their quirky style. My favourite song is Sugar We're Going Down Swinging; Linkin Park, I haven't been listening to them for a long time but I have really enjoyed their newer albums and my favourite song from their new albums is Until it Breaks; Green Day, I am so excited for their 3 new albums. Although my favourite song is from an older album and is one of their slower songs Restless Heart Syndrome.

I tend to enjoy TV shows that have supernatural qualities such as Teen wolf and Supernatural. Though I sometimes watch crime shows like Bones. I guess my favourite at the moment would have to be Teen Wolf.





My favourite movies have got to be the new Batman Trilogy, Christopher Nolan did an amazing job at directing them. My favourite character out of the entire trilogy is The Joker, Heath Ledger was an amazing actor.
Batman Begins
Batman the Dark Knight
Batman the Dark Knight Rises

I don't typically read magazines, I'm more of a book person. The Millennium Trilogy is probably my favourite at the moment, this contains the book The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. They are really well written and so easy to read.

I enjoying scrolling through Tumblr pages and checking out other peoples are on Deviantart but I don't tend to read web pages unless I have a specific need to be checking something out.



1 comment:

  1. Well done Georgina.

    This is a really comprehensive post (I am guessing that you have intentionally spelt English incorrectly). It is worth reading Mark Kermodes film blog if you are interested in the industry and films

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/markkermode/2012/08/

    ReplyDelete